Crystal Esprit * Nov-19-2019 * Dubai to Dubai * 7 Nights
Your own private super yacht.
Only 62 passengers and 90 crew.
Even equipted with a submarine. https://www.cruisecritic.com.au/articles.cfm?ID=2263
Amenities & Services
- 24-hour Butler Service
- Select Wines, Champagnes, Spirits & Coffees
- Michelin-inspired Open-seating Dining
- 24-hour In-suite Dining
- Unlimited Wi-Fi & Internet Access
- Select Complimentary Shore Excursions
- Pre-Paid Gratuities Aboard & Ashore
- ETRO Italian Fashion House Amenities
- Ultra-thin TVs with On-demand Movies
- One-touch Lighting & Room Controls
- Housekeeping & Nightly Turn-down
Want to scuba dive without getting wet? In a first for the cruise industry, Crystal Cruises offers the opportunity to ride to the bottom of the sea via its own three-person submarine for passengers on its yacht-sized ship, Esprit.
What It Is
Acquired for a cool $2 million, the C-Explorer 3 is a sub that houses a pilot and two passengers. It can cruise at speeds of up to 3 knots, and dive some 300 meters (approximately 1,000 feet) into the sea for as long as 16 hours (though most experiences range from 20 to 30 minutes). The sub has a 360-degree Plexiglas hull for fabulous reef and marine life spotting.
The trip offered on select days on Esprit's Seychelles itinerary cost at additional cost. Note: The submersible experience will also be available when Esprit sails in other destinations, such as the Adriatic.